27 May 2011

Interview with the little people

I thought I'd talk to the kids about themselves, there's not much they like better. What I say is written in gray, what Littlest Bean says is in Pink and what Cuddles says is in blue.

How old are you?
I am five and a half.
I am three and three quarters (he is nearly three and a half)

I am in "kindergarden" almost going to first grade.
Do you like school?
School is the funnest thing on Earth.
What is your favorite thing about school?
Math.
Why?
Because I'm ahead of everyone else at Math.
What other fun things do you do at school?
Recess is fun.
Recess is when you get to run and play.
Can you tell me anything else about recess?
At recess we can have lunch and snack. Recess you get to play outside and play games.
Like tag, tag is when you get to run, Tag you're it! What's your tag day?
Are you really writing that on here?
Yes I am.
I have a cheese beard, can you see it?
Yeah.

What do you like to do when you're not at school?
I like to play water games.
Who do you play with?
My brother Cuddles.
Do you like your brother?
I love him, I even give him stickers.

Tell me something about yourself.
I like eating cheese. No, I like playing games with my sister.
Do you go to school?
No
Are you sure?
I'm sure. (he does actually, once a week)
What's your favorite thing to do at school?
Playing T ball.
I didn't know you had T ball at school.
[laughter]

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
England.
What do you do there?
When I'm in England I spend time with my gran and grandad.
What do you do with them?
Sometimes we go to fancy cafes or go in the paddling pool or make cupcakes.
What do you think about grandparents?
THEY ARE REALLY GOOD!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a vet.
Why do you want to be a vet?
Because I really like animals and animals are sweet things.
Are you going to have any hobbies when you grow up?
When I grow up for fun I will go to the swimming pool.

Why are you writing in fancy writing?
Because I'm writing fast.
Is it fancy writing?
No it's messy writing.
I can write neater than THAT!
Anything else you want to tell me about yourselves?
I really like the movie Harry Potter.
My names is Mr Nosey but with a beard [walks in with fake glasses, nose and mustache on]

No comments:

Post a Comment