12 June 2011

Littlest Bean gets her own blob!

Sorry for my longer than usual silence. Writing The Story took up all my will to write and I haven't had a lot to say for a while.

Yesterday I helped Littlest Bean make her own blog. She is beyond excited. She loved making it, choosing the background and text and all the different colors. She would have stayed up all night filling it up if I hadn't limited her to two posts before bed. She was literally bouncing up and down on the sofa (she is not allowed to do this) screaming about "my blob my blob". For the record, she knows it should be called a blog but thinks "blob" sounds better. When she was tucked up in her bed she asked me to sneak into her room in the middle of the night and take a photo of her sleeping so that she could put it in her blog in the morning, i didn't.

When I woke up this morning there was a note next to my head which read "get up so we can go do my blob".

I have been enjoying practicing making blog buttons, I have made one for me and one for Littlest Bean. Click on the "All About Sessie's Life" button and it will take you to Littlest Bean's blog. My next task (apart from fielding the constant requests from my daughter to work on her blog - she's as bad as me) is to work out how to provide the HTML so that anyone can add my button to their blog.

I was very touched when at the end of her first post, my daughter said I had made her the blog because she is special. I didn't say that to her, it is just what she understood, I am so happy I was able to make her feel special. I don't need to tell you how special she is :)

PS. Sessie decorates all the photos she puts on her blog with this great free online photo editing site called Picnik. I also use it to make the blog buttons.

1 comment: